Nosophants Nosophants

The whole animation pretty surreal. I sat through it thinking "wtf am I watching?". Then it came to the end and it actually tied up very nicely as a mini story. The music, animation and plot all gelled together perfectly to create a delightfully weird short. Well done!

Carr77 responds:

Thanks :D I'm glad you understood the plot. Some people didn't xD

Sea Otter Flash Sea Otter Flash

Chances is right, it's adorable!

I now have a new found love for sea otters :)

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Suggestion for dinner

Spaghetti Bolognaise.

TheBoogley responds:

I'll take that on board, but it's too close to christmas at the moment, maybe next week :)

Little Phobia Little Phobia

Genuinely scary. The atmosphere in this game is incredible. It's a bright sunny afternoon and I still felt anxious playing this. Nice work!

Time Glitch Jammers Time Glitch Jammers

I love it! Hope it gets fully funded on Kickstarter. The game just kind of stopped for me though, is there supposed to be an ending to this demo? The waves of chickens just stopped coming so I was running around the level with nothing to do :S

dinopuncher responds:

Ooo sorry that sounds like a bug. This is a pre-alpha demo and I still have a few bugs floating around. I have been fixing some new ones and am planning to upload an updated version today. Thanks for playing!

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

I love it. Can't wait to see what you make next! If you make a sequel how about having a hard mode? Then, if you beat it in hard mode, you get an alternate ending.

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! I plan on working on this concept more and building on what I have. It can be so hard to balance games. Some think it's too easy, the others too hard. A tricky thing to please everyone, but I'll think about different difficulty modes for the future!

Comic Farmhouse Comic Farmhouse

Great music

I love this track, it's so much fun! You did a really good job.